Executive Conference and Training Centers
Green InitiativesThe Dulles Executive Conference and Training Center is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and doing our part to the overall sustainability of our environment.
In addition to all our standard operational practices aimed at sustainability, we also offer one of the industry's best and most comprehensive Green Meetings packages. In fact, both of our all-inclusive meeting packages can be easily transformed into a green meeting by making a few minor adjustments.
Our Green Meetings Package includes the following features:
- Function area space lights and air conditioning consumption will be used as sparingly as possible
- Any printed literature will have expanded margins for greater print area, and be printed on both sides of the paper
- Note paper will be provided in bulk at the back of the room for those that need it, not at each place setting
- Recycling containers will be located in and around the meeting space
- Filtered water served in pitchers will be available; bottled water will not be served
- All items will be served in bulk, limiting the amount of packaging necessary
- White boards will be utilized instead of paper flip charts when possible
- No Styrofoam products will be used
- Any pre/post-convention meetings that are hosted will be paperless (all materials will be electronic)
- Locally-grown food products will be served whenever possible