Executive Conference and Training Centers
Airports and Transportation InformationWith the ideal location for out-of-town visitors, the ECTC Tysons is located almost exactly equidistant to both major DC area airports:
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Reagan National Airport (DCA).
Dulles International Airport is 12 miles west of our Tysons Corner meeting facility and accessible via the Dulles Airport Access road (Rt. 267). Simply:
- Take the Dulles Airport Access road east to Leesburg Pike (Route 7)
- Take Leesburg Pike in the direction of Tysons Corner
- Turn left onto Westpark Drive
- Make your second right onto Greensboro Drive
- The conference center is immediately on your left at 8201 Greensboro Drive.
Reagan National Airport is about 10 miles east of the Tysons Corner conference center.
- Coming from the DCA airport take the George Washington Parkway heading north (signs will say to D.C.)
- Follow the Parkway along the river until it ends at the Capital Beltway (I-495)
- At the beltway, bear left onto I-495 South (to Virginia)
- Take exit 46A for Route 123 (Chain Bridge Road)
- Make a right turn onto International Drive
- Get in the left lane, and at the next light turn left on Greensboro Drive
- The conference center will be at 8201 Greensboro Drive, immediately on your left.
In addition to by car, the ECTC Dulles is easily accessible via Metro train, as well. If you are traveling by Metro train, simply:
- Ttake the Blue Line (toward Largo Town Center) five stops to Rosslyn station
- From there switch trains to take the Orange Line train (toward Vienna) seven stops to the Dunn Loring-Merrifield station
- Both of the ECTC Tysons' partner hotels run complimentary shuttles to/from the Dunn Loring Metro station.